Collected Private information
- information explicitly provided by users (user name, email, timezone);
- information provided by PagerDuty from API integration set up by a user;
- IP addresses in server logs.
Cookie and Local storage
Only on app.optduty.com and only for essential use - authentication, user preferences, application state and cache.
None as provider information. We don’t send any information to any external service.
The service pulls information from PagerDuty as part of integration set up by user.
- Delete means delete. If something is deleted from service - it’s fully deleted from database. After removing some information it will be stored for 1 week in Database backups;
- Web server logs stored for 1 week (with IP address).